The aim of the website of “Alicante Flats” is to inform about the company, its activities and the services it offers to the general public. “Alicante Flats” has the right to make changes in the contents of its website at any time and without prior notice.
“Alicante Flats” is not responsible of the consequences and damages caused by the access to its website, the use that is made with the information provided or the access to other matters through the links in its website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE
Copyright © 2015, “Alicante Flats” is a brand of “PROYECTOSURBANOSLIORNA, S.L.”, with address in Ramón y Cajal, 12, Alicante, Spain. It is registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante, volume 2984, book 0, sheet 143, page a-95200.
The rights of intellectual property of the website, graphic design and codes are property of “Alicante Flats”.
It corresponds to the aforementioned company the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of such in any way, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
CONDITIONS FOR THE PARTIAL REPRODUCTION
- That it is mentioned and source of information.
- That it is made to get the information and not with commercial purposes or other use different from individual or private.
- That any content of the website is modified in any possible way.
- That any element available in this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text and the rest of contents that go with it.
- That it is previously communicated in writing and reliably to “Alicante Flats” and at the same time the certified authorisation of the company for its use shall be obtained.
- That the reproduced elements are not going to be passed to a third party afterwards or are going to be installed in a server connected to the Internet or a local net.
USE OF SOFTWARE
The software that is available to download from this website will be protected by royalties. The terms of “Licence Contract”, if any, that come with or are included in the software, must be accepted to install or use any software downloaded from this website.
Regarding the software that does not come with a “Licence Contract”, “Alicante Flats” gives the user a non- transferable licence for personal use, in accordance with the present terms and conditions, as far as the indications of royalties and other symbols of property are intact.
It is specifically forbidden to copy or reproduce the software on any other server or place with the aim of its later reproduction or redistribution.
RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE LINKS
The links that appear in this website only have an informative purpose. “Alicante Flats” rejects the responsibility about the contents found in these links. The references to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information made in the website using the commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, that belong to third parties, do not imply backup, sponsor or recommendation from “Alicante Flats”.
RESPONSIBILITY ABOUT SECURITY
“Alicante Flats” is not responsible of the possible errors in security that may occur when using non updated versions of navigator, or the consequences that may come from a malfunctioning of the navigator, either from a wrong configuration, from the presence of viruses or any other cause non-related to “Alicante Flats”.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENTS
“Alicante Flats” refuses the responsibility coming from a bad use of contents and reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent the temporary or definitive access to these contents.
“Alicante Flats” refuses the responsibility of any information which is not included in these websites, and therefore, any information that has not been created by “Alicante Flats” or not published under its name.
“Alicante Flats” is not responsible of the possible disagreements that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same documents that are published on the website.
“Alicante Flats” is not responsible of the use that users under legal age may make.
“Alicante Flats” is not responsible of the fact that the contents might hurt the feelings of young users. It is a parental responsibility to be sure of the correct use of a tool such as the Internet and supervising the sessions of the minors.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
“Alicante Flats” commits to maintain the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and to accomplish all the legal requirements in force.
As stated in the law 15/1999 from the 13th December, about the Personal Data Protection, “Alicante Flats” commits to accomplish the obligation of secret of personal data and it is its duty to reserve them. “Alicante Flats” will adopt the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, lost, treatment or non-authorised access, always taking into account the state of technology.
- The data gathered through forms, emails or other ways will be used, only to the purposes indicated in the form filled by the user.
- We will not transfer, sell or share the information given by the users.
- We will not contact with any user unless it is strictly necessary for the required service.
- You have the right to get the information of this data, rectification, cancellation and opposition that assist you, sending an email.